Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Total Annihilation Gaming, Identity And Graphics

Due to some recent changes within a part of the gaming world that I participate in... a new oceanic gaming group was formed, and with any new group you need a presence, something to represent the group from the base... and that being a logo.

The group name was made known to me as "Total Annihilation Gaming", and it was made known that a color scheme of "green and yellow" was required for the base colors and logo. I was also asked "can we put a skull in the logo somewhere?" to which I replied "anything is possible" :P

After a run-down on the basics I got to designing once again (I won't bore you with the in-betweens), and after a few iterations and layout changes, the below logo graphic is what was finalized as the new group logo...
[TAG] Logo, No Shadow
[TAG] Logo, Shadow
Along with the new logo, I have also done all of the graphics for their new web site which you can check it out at the link www.tagaming.net.au.

 

[TAG] operate a dedicated server in 'Sydney, Australia' that hosts 'ArmA 3 A3Wasteland' servers, one on the map Stratis (very custom mission file, and new town/building layouts/additions created by yours truly), and one on the new APEX map Tanoa. Along side the ArmA 3 servers, they also run a Squad server, and I'm sure other gaming servers will follow.

If anyone from the Oceanic region is interested in a friendly (no bs) gaming group, then check out [TAG] on their web site www.tagaming.net.au, and/or join their team speak server at ts3server://27.50.70.178?port=10184.

Like what you see? Got any graphic requests? Feel free to contact me on any of my social links.

-soul.