Saturday, August 20, 2016

soulkobk, Identity And Graphic Design

After all this time, I thought it might be nice to actually design up some graphics for myself, my social media and of course... this blog, as I needed a proper identity.

Starting off with a default blog theme which I have had for the last ~year, it definitely needed a well-deserved update.

The old color scheme was of grey, grey and grey... which was 'ok' for me at the time, but now... since I am more active in graphic design again, I wanted everything to be themed for more visual appeal, and with my favorite color being blue, well, as-you-can-see, that's what I went with.

The revamped soulkobk blog

Along with the revamp of my blog, first up I had to redo all my graphics. I went on a font-hunting spree and found one that I liked. I designed a simple text based logo to represent myself and my work, as well as created a simple logo which I have already been using for a while. I liked the blue/grey/white color scheme, so that's what I ended up with. Not half bad if I do say so myself ;P

soulkobk logo



Along with my new blog graphics and theme done, I have also updated my twitter, youtube, twitch, github, etc etc etc... aka everywhere possible.

I enjoy doing graphic design, and will be continuing this as much as possible. Do you like what you see? Want some graphics designed for yourself or your company? Hit me up on one of my social media links (twitter) and we can chat. :)

BTW, Let me know what you think of the new ;soulkobk' design.

-soul.