Wednesday, July 25, 2018

FREE Twitch Graphics Take Two, Banner Labels And Screens

Yes you read right, FREE Twitch graphics... take two!

I had some free time recently and thought I would create another set of 'generic' graphics for use with game streamers, namely Twitch.

This time around whilst I was checking out another graphic designer and his recent attempts at some Twitch graphics... I thought to myself 'how hard would it be to recreate those effects?'... needless to say, I figured it out fairly quick. I adjusted, tweaked, etc... and came up with the final product. All in a nice red tone with blue undertones, and of course a nice red glow.

I have created as many generic banner labels as I could possibly think of, as well as creating a few 1920x1080 'screens', namely 'starting stream', 'be right back', 'intermission', 'ending stream' and 'stream offline'. This time around I have used masks for transparency with the camera windows in the intermission screens rather than a chroma key mask.

Anyway... here are the graphics (free to use, but please include the 'graphics by soulkobk' banner on your page). Whether on a white, grey or black page background the banners look nice and clean.

Stream Banner Labels

































 

 




...am I missing any banner labels? or want a custom one added? let me know via social message (twitter/discord/etc)
And here are the screens (please keep the graphics as-is, do not modify them in any way)...

Stream Screens

Please also note that any 'custom' adjustments (color changes, custom additions, text changes, etc) to these screen graphics will incur a small charge to do so. Again... please do NOT modify any of the graphics in any way.
I have also created a Twitter/Twitch banner in the same theme should anyone want one, but this will also incur a small charge. The example is below...


Twitter And Twitch Banner
 Whatever the case, I hope that someone finds these graphics of use, as it would be nice to see them used (be sure to pm/link me if you do use them, so I can check out your stream).

Thanks, and I hope they will be of use.

Until next time.

-soul.