Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ace12, Twitch Channel Overlay Graphics

I was re-approached by Ace12 to see if I was interested in doing some overlay graphics for his stream (since he liked the banner graphics I had done already). I accepted (no cost to Ace12). The graphics wanted were a new follower-alert and such, as well as a "kills/wins/crashes" overlay, so he can keep track of his Arma 3 BR rounds, and display them for all his viewers to see.

I whipped up some graphics in Photoshop, running with the color scheme of his logo (and my banners). I came up with a simple ribbon/banner display with some overlay text in dark color, with the usual themed stroke and fades (example graphics have been resized, full graphics are 1920x1080).

^^ FOLLOWER ALERT ^^

^^ DONATION ALERT ^^

^^ HOSTED ALERT ^^

I also created an overlay graphic, which also fits in with the running theme from my Ace12 twitch banners, I put together a complete overlay (top and bottom) loosely based on what Zetsu already had designed for Ace12's overlay graphics, as well as adding in the bottom border with "the kills/wins/crashes" text.

^^ OVERLAY GRAPHICS ^^

Upon showing Ace12 what I had created (and all at no cost to him), he seemed very pleased with the final product of my creativeness. I do hope that he uses all of said graphics, as it will make his channel 'themed', which has more eye-appeal and gives flow to his channel, as all the graphics are matched rather than mismatched graphics from different sources.

I enjoy doing graphics (and have done for the last ~15 years on and off)... so expect more graphics posted on my blog in the future.

*EDIT. A V2 of said overlay. A bit cleaner overall.
^^ TOP BANNER ^^

^^ BOTTOM BANNER ^^
-soul.