Monday, February 13, 2017

Sinntra_k, Twitch Channel Banner Graphics

After another request to help out a twitch streamer of a friend (Stickofish) named Sinntra_k, I got to designing something based on the requests that were made.

Him being an anime fan, he wanted something themed as such, so I was provided with the anime character graphics for the banners and the base color codes that were wanted (the blue and white) and was left up to the creativeness (I am the graphic designer after all, hehe).

So after some idea storming, quickly researching anime, I came up with a fitting banner theme within the scope of the project. The characters were placed and slightly manipulated to blend, and some layering and effects were applied to create a nice balance between the background to the foreground whilst keeping the main point of aspect bright and easily readable/viewable whether on a light or dark background.

I did not present a 'WIP' for review, I just ran with it from start to finish and presented the end-result, which you can see below...
 

These banners look great whether on a light or dark background, and were designed that way, as some people use the vanilla twitch theme, some use addons for a dark background (as I do).

The responses I got from when I presented the banners were "that's awesome", "wow", "I'm blown away"... it always pleases me when I get responses like that.

You can also see them over on Sinnatra_k's twitch channel.

Another set of banners completed, to show-off and add to my growing graphic design portfolio.

If you like what you see and are in need of custom graphics, hit me up on one of my social media links (on the front page of my blog), or contact/leave a message for me on Discord, username = soulkobk#3450 to discuss design and pricing.

Until next time...

-soul.