Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Gaming 4 Gamers, New Logo Creation

I was approached recently by G4G aka Gaming 4 Gamers clan to "create a logo that will look good on a tshirt".

Here's a look at the completed logo before the explanation...
completed logo (round) no text
After a week or so of brainstorming, I thought a black/grey/white color combo would go well, as then it could be put on any color tshirt... so I got to designing something. After a few revisions and enhancements... the below is what I originally came up with.

logo on white background
logo on black background

After another discussion with G4G and wanting some changes to the logo, the below logo was the next revision...
logo after the subtle changes
I then also created one with lettering as well as a round variant due to 'wanting it to fit discord' so I came up with the following... (as below).
revised logo with text
round logo variant
round logo variant with text
The design is symmetrical with a base of black with white highlights and grey-scale 'shine' similar to a metallic (brushed aluminum) surface. As most logo's, it consists of a G and a backwards G (which most see initially as a P... but it's a logo, not text). Then there's the four vertical lines, which of course represent the '4' in G4G.

The way in which I have designed the logo allows for an easy change of hue in order to colorize the logo to any possible color... examples below.
logo colorized
logo colorized and inverted

All in all, I spent a fair amount of time and effort in creating this logo, so I hope it now gets used to brand G4G, aka Gaming4Gamers.


Like what you see? Want something designed for yourself or your clan or company? Feel free to contact me via any of my social media so we can discuss further.

Thanks for reading.

-soul.